Are you looking to add some excitement to your household?
Consider adopting a furry family member today!
Some PURRRFECT reasons to adopt a cat......
- All kittens/cats up for adoption have been obtained from the Rowan County Animal Control Center as medical fosters.
- All kittens/cats will complete a minimum 3-week quarantine before they will be placed up for adoption.
- All kittens/cats that are up for adoption will be tested for Feline Leukemia and FIV, have a full physical examination, be dewormed, be spayed or neutered, and be up to date on Rabies and FVRCP vaccinations prior to going to their new home.
- Anyone who is interested in adopting a cat/kitten must submit a completed adoption application. We will not discriminate if you plan to allow the cat to be indoors/outdoors.
- Anyone who is interested in adoption and has an approved application must be willing to sign an adoption contract
- There is an adoption fee of $50.00 per cat/kitten. 100% of the adoption fee will be donated to Shelter Guardians. Payment by cash or check only. Checks should be made out to Shelter Guardians.
Click here to fill out an adoption application!!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥Adoptable Kittens♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Meet our new arrivals Leo and Theo!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥Adoptable Cats♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
No available cats at this time.