Are you looking to add some excitement to your household?
Consider adopting a furry family member today!
Some PURRRFECT reasons to adopt a cat......
- All kittens/cats up for adoption have been obtained from the Rowan County Animal Control Center as medical fosters.
- All kittens/cats will complete a minimum 3-week quarantine before they will be placed up for adoption.
- All kittens/cats that are up for adoption will be tested for Feline Leukemia and FIV, have a full physical examination, be dewormed, be spayed or neutered, and be up to date on Rabies and FVRCP vaccinations prior to going to their new home.
- Anyone who is interested in adopting a cat/kitten must submit a completed adoption application. We will not discriminate if you plan to allow the cat to be indoors/outdoors.
- Anyone who is interested in adoption and has an approved application must be willing to sign an adoption contract
- There is an adoption fee of $50.00 per cat/kitten. 100% of the adoption fee will be donated to Shelter Guardians. Payment by cash or check only. Checks should be made out to Shelter Guardians.